Who are we?
TellUs is a company which operates within the e-marketing business. We specialize in online lead generation websites across more than 60 countries worldwide. These websites aim at bringing together consumers and companies. From our offices in Rotterdam, Los Angeles and Berlin we work with an international team of 200 highly ambitious staff members to maintain, improve and expand our current services. We are opening our Sydney office on short notice.
During a period of economic downturn we were able to grow our business. The working environment at TellUs is dynamic with business continuing 24/7. Driven by our shared passion for e-marketing we are constantly looking for new possibilities and initiatives to bring consumers and companies closer together. This results in a pleasant and competitive environment with open communication lines which enables our employees to develop their skills and grow within and with our organization.
- You are mainly responsible for attracting new business, using specific knowledge of the market;
- Develop mailings and marketing tools to attract new customers;
- Communication with the (potential) customers is by phone and email;
- Maintain and administrate leads in the various databases;
- Strong focus on increasing and creating sales opportunities;
- Add constructive input into improving the sales process.
What do we ask?
- Native speaker English with Australian accent;
- A sales tiger with relevant (phone-) sales experience;
- A focus on creating new business, follow-up on maintaining;
- Flexible and adapt quickly to new situations.
What do we offer?
- Good salary gross a month (+ bonus system);
- An international, young and dynamic team to work in;
- Healthy learning and personal development curve;
- Various tasks and responsibilities;
We are looking forward to your motivation and resume. You can send this to the following link:
(or copy this link into your browser: https://careercentre.tellus.com/tellus/aanmelden.aspx?vacature=172)
If you have any questions regarding this position you can call us at 0031(0)10-751 62 81.
Acquisition from recruitment companies is not appreciated